Saturday, March 26, 2016

Peer Review 9A

I peer reviewed Payton Leahy's project entitled "Rhetorical Investigation into Physiological Genres". For Payton I performed a copy-editing suggestion based on her use of repeated phrases (as well as commenting directly on the draft about other things that could be re-worded for the sake of improvement).


I think my review will help because she mentioned in a comment at the beginning of her document that she thinks her draft is boring and she doesn't know how to make it more readable. I think my recommendation helps because throughout the draft, there were places where something could be re-worded to sound more exciting and add variety. This helps to address her concern.


I really liked Payton's control of the genre conventions and the way she focus on rhetoric almost the entire time. These are both things I could definitely improve on myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment