Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Interview Subjects

Subject #1: Dr. Anna Dornhaus
(I'll add a picture if I can get one when I interview her, because none of the ones on the web have the proper license for me to repost it here.)
  • Dr. Dornhaus works as an associate professor at the University of Arizona.
  • She received her Ph.D. in Zoology from the University of Wurzburg in Germany.
  • She has been working in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology for about 14 years.
  • We will be talking at 2pm on 2/26/16 in her office in Biological Sciences East.
  • List of questions:
Subject #2: Dr, Michael Worobey
(I'll add a picture if I can get one when I interview him because none of the ones on the web have the proper license for me to repost it here.)
  • Dr. Worobey works as a research professor and is the department head of the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology department at the University of Arizona.
  • He earned his Doctorate of Philosophy in Zoology from Oxford University in 2001.
  • He's been working in the field for roughly 15 years (following the completion of his degree)
  • Dr. Worobey is out of town this week, and he told me to email him again at the start of next week to schedule.
  • List of questions:


No comments:

Post a Comment