Thursday, February 11, 2016

Peer Review #2

For this round of peer review, I observed Amorah Pratt's QRG (rubric here) and Nick Hernandez's podcast. (rubric here) I think these two drafts were absolutely ideal for helping me with my own draft of Project 1!
  1. Comparing among different genres really helped me see that the information needed doesn't change - all that changes is the way it's resented. Nicks podcast had the level of information that I truly hope to achieve in my QRG, even though the genre conventions vary.
  2. Issues to tackle over the weekend include information about setting and time period, level of detail and specificity, and my voice. I feel each of these can be improved, especially after reading through other drafts..
  3. Currently, the top strengths of my draft are information about the two major stakeholders, the condensation of the arguments to adhere to the QRG genre, and the way the controversy is told in order to interest the audience. I don't think I have too much to worry about in these respects, and I'm very excited for every component of  my project to become a strength as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment