Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13b


Alright so this next one might be a little cheap but all of my other edits were either adding entire paragraphs or minor edits so I didn't have much choice. Here's my Works Cited page, before and after I actually did it.


Rough Cut:
Works Cited
Don't you dare forget to do this


Revised version:
Works Cited
Baklinski, Peter. "Sexual Predator Jailed after Claiming to Be ‘transgender’ to Assault Women in Shelter." Life Site. N.p., 4 Mar. 2014. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.     
Kellaway, Mitch. "Trans Folks Respond to 'Bathroom Bills' With #WeJustNeedtoPee Selfies." The Advocate. N.p., 17 Nov. 2015. Web. 25 Apr. 2016.  
                                                                                         
Sullivan, Tom. "Ted Cruz Ad Goes After Trump On "Trans Bathroom Bill" Issue!" FOX News Radio. Fox News Network, 22 Apr. 2016. Web. 23 Apr. 2016
Tan, Avianne. "North Carolina's Controversial 'Anti-LGBT' Bill Explained." ABC News. ABC News Network, 24 Mar. 2016. Web. 26 Mar. 2016.   
Triller, Kaeley. "A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms." The Federalist. N.p., 23 Nov. 2015. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.                            


  • The content changed in that there was a literal addition of text to my paper, but it didn't actually change my argument or the true meaning of anything I said in the paper.
  • What did change was form. A Works Cited change is a staple of a Standard College Essay; without it my audience would have no way of seeing the sources I used to compile my argument and I would lose a lot of credibility. Having sources professionally cited is critical when it comes to writing an essay, or so I've been told

No comments:

Post a Comment